100+ 5 Star Google Reviews
"Randy fixed my laptop when others including Geek Squad couldn't. He did a full assessment of my laptop and now its even faster than when it was new."
“I had a great experience with ElectroGeek from the first call to set the appointment all the way through to the end of the session. His knowledge of both Mac and Microsoft and their compatibility was both reassuring and time efficient. ElectroGeek is now my IT solutions and maintenance answer. I highly recommend ElectroGeek!”
"Always prompt, always patient, always solves the problem. Would not use anyone else."
ElectroGeek's Virus Removal pros are here to get your computer back up and running and protect your valuable data.
We take Virus Removal seriously. Computer viruses are made to look like functional windows applications however they are not. If your computer screen has changed or your web browser directs you to a page that you didn't want, your computer may be infected with a virus. Our Virus Removal experts have decades of Virus Removal experience which ensures that your computer gets repaired right the first time.
WE INSTALL TOP RATED FREE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE WITH EVERY VIRUS REMOVAL SERVICE
When it comes to Virus Removal for your PC or Mac, nobody does it better than ElectroGeek. Guaranteed.
A few reasons why you should use ElectroGeek:
Over 25 Years Experience
On-Site and Remote Support
Reliable, Knowledgeable Staff
Competitive, Affordable Rates
USA based support. Always!
100% Guaranteed Service
Fast and on time!
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms your computer may be infected with a virus:
- The computer runs slower than usual.
- The computer stops responding, or it locks up frequently.
- The computer crashes, and then it restarts every few minutes.
- The computer restarts on its own. Additionally, the computer does not run as usual.
- Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
- You cannot print items correctly.
- You see unusual error messages.
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes.
- There is a double extension on an attachment that you recently opened, such as a .jpg, .vbs, .gif, or .exe. extension.
- An antivirus program is disabled for no reason. Additionally, the antivirus program cannot be restarted.
- An antivirus program cannot be installed on the computer, or the antivirus program will not run.
- New icons appear on the desktop that you did not put there, or the icons are not associated with any recently installed programs.
- Strange sounds or music plays from the speakers unexpectedly.
- A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove the program.